Construction of Mullen

Files

MullenLibraryConstruction_nd resize.JPG

Dublin Core

Title

Construction of Mullen

Description

In 1901 CUA’s second Rector, Thomas Conaty, was well aware that the University needed a separate library building. Construction of the library would not start until the 1920’s, with the first phase being completed in 1928. All phases of the Mullen library construction were eventually completed in 1958.

Date

n.d.

Citation

“Construction of Mullen,” Digital Exhibits, accessed May 28, 2024, https://cuexhibits.wrlc.org/items/show/603.

Geolocation