South Side of Caldwell Hall, Showing the Chapel

Files

https://s3.amazonaws.com/omeka-net/55092/archive/files/01b978f2194a2adbea84785b5713f80c.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

South Side of Caldwell Hall, Showing the Chapel

Description

View of Caldwell Hall, the University's first new construction. When the University first opened, the campus community patronized the chapel in Caldwell, pictured on the right-hand side of this photograph.

Date

ca. 1900

Rights

Courtesy of the Catholic University Archives, University Photograph Collection

Format

Image/jpeg

Language

English

Type

Still Image

Collection

Citation

“South Side of Caldwell Hall, Showing the Chapel,” Digital Exhibits, accessed September 27, 2021, https://cuexhibits.wrlc.org/items/show/8357.