Salve Regina Office

Files

https://s3.amazonaws.com/omeka-net/55092/archive/files/98d4ac4a93ecb30391bf67c5d8f320bb.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Salve Regina Office

Description

The Salve Regina Office, which now houses the Art Department, was originally built to accommodate the fundraising activities of the National Shrine.

Date

ca. 1920

Rights

Courtesy of the Catholic University Archives, University Photograph Collection

Format

Image/jpeg

Language

English

Type

Still Image

Collection

Citation

“Salve Regina Office,” Digital Exhibits, accessed September 19, 2021, https://cuexhibits.wrlc.org/items/show/8359.