A Good Intension
1. A good intension is whatever you do or omit to do as St. Peter did “For God’s sake.”
2. An Intension that is neither good or bad before God.
3. A bad intension, when something is done or avoided for the sake of evil.
A. Evil Intensions. & Evil Intensions to Evil acts.
B. Evil Intension that exil be done. & Evil Intension in doing good.
4. A good Intension should be made every morning and it is good to renew it. If a Sin is commited it must be renewed.
5. A good Intension in doing Evil.
6. A good intension in Suffering.